Are you also facing slow internet speed at home or office? Then don’t worry about that because in this article, we will tell you 7 crucial tips by which you can easily improve the speed of the internet. Let’s start.
Locate Your Wavlink Router In Central Location
First, do not do nothing, check the placement of the wavlink router. If you place it near the metal object such as microwaves, ceiling walls, fish tanks, refrigerator, etc. We suggest you change the placement of your wavlink router. These all metal objects absorb WiFi signals which come from the router. The best location to settle their wavlink router is the central location of your house.
Change Frequency Bands of Wavlink Router
If you don’t know the frequency bands of wavlink WiFi router, then go to the official website of wavlink router wifi.wavlink.com. With the help of this official website you can easily login into the administration page, after this go to router frequency band option and verify that the frequency band of your wavlink WiFi router is 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
If it is 2.4GHz band then replace it into 5GHz band and it will immediately improve the performance of wavlink router not work. But in case if you are unable to see 5GHz band then it means your wavlink router does not supports to 5GHz band. Then you will need to replace it to get the high speed of internet as according to your requirement.
Upgrade Firmware Of Wavlink Router
Most of the problem of slow internet speed occurs due to outdated router software of router. You will be required to regularly keep updating the firmware of the wavlink router by an application or by an official website wifi.wavlink.com. Upgrading wavlink router software helps you to improve the speed of the router in house or in office.
Set Foil Paper At Edges Of Wavlink Router
Foil paper helps to change the direction of WiFi signals and it helps to send the WiFi signals in all the directions of the house. Now, fold a piece of aluminium foil paper and shape it to foil paper with the help of Water bottle or soda bottle.
After that take out the piece of foil paper and place it vertically only on one side of the wavlink router to prevent the WiFi signal going in that direction where you want to establish. For just an example, if you don’t want the WiFi signal absorbed by the wall or a window then place foil paper between the router or them.
Tip: After trying out these few tips, if you are still facing an issue of slow internet speed then we suggest you purchase a Wavlink WiFi Extender.
Acquire Wavlink WiFi Extender
Wavlink WiFi extender helps you to boost up the speed of the internet. It removes all the dead zone areas of the house. You can purchase a wavlink WiFi extender at a very affordable price. You can easily configure your wavlink WiFi extender between the router and where you face slow speed of internet. If you want to know how you can login into Wavlink WiFi extender then consider these steps.
How To Login Into Wavlink WiFi Extender
- First, you have to set up an IP protocol to obtain an IP address in automatic mode on your computer.
- Now link your computer to an extender with the help of an ethernet cable or by wirelessly by using SSID (network name) and password, which was printed at the bottom or the tag of router.
- After that, open a web browser and type wifi.wavlink.com in the address box of the web browser.
- Now, select language which one you will prefere and type an admin in both the field of username and password. Lastly, tap on login.
Note: After login into wavlink WiFi extender, you will need to do wavlink extender setup. If you don’t know the setup of the extender then follow those steps.
Setup Wavlink WiFi Extender-WPS
- First, put the power plug of the wavlink extender in a wall socket.
- Make sure your both extender and router must be in the same room. If they don’t place in the same room then do this first.
- Now, press WPS button of wavlink extender for just 8 to 10 seconds.
- After doing this, push WPS button of router within 2 minutes.
- Now, you can see solid blue LED light on both devices.
- As a result your both device successfully connects with each other.
With the help of these 5 tips, we hope you can easily increase the range of your wavlink router. After the ap.setup of an extender if you want to change any setting then go to the login portal of an extender.