Using an Amped Athena EX WiFi range extender, your internet access will be as fast as lightning. The Athena EX WiFi range extender, which has AC dual-band WiFi, gives you lightning-fast WiFi performance with speeds of up to 1200Mbps. It works with any common WiFi hotspot. Your existing home wireless network may be linked to the wireless extender, and the signal can be amplified and sent farther with the help of the 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency bands.
During the Amped wireless setup process for the Amped Athena EX, a FastLane connection is created between the extender and the home WiFi router. Instead of slowing down your network, a consistent and robust connection speeds things up and boosts the overall performance of your wireless network. Your prior ignorance of the Athena EX range extender has been replaced with a firm grasp of its many features. We can skip forward a little because of its simple configuration.
How to Configure Amped Athena EX Extender?
When setting up an Amped Athena EX WiFi range extender, there are two primary options.
- Using the installation wizard, also known as the manual approach
- Wireless Protected Setup (WPS) Approach
Amped Athena EX Setup via Installation Assistant
To set up your Athena EX WiFi range extender with the help of the installation wizard, give a shot at the steps outlined in this section:
- First, have your home’s WiFi router and the Amped Athena EX extender in the same room.
- Second, connect the Athena EX to a power source.
- Third, use an Ethernet wire to link your Amped Athena EX extender to your router.
- Launch your laptop or desktop.
- Fifth, link your laptop to the wireless network.
- Go to setup.ampedwireless.com in any browser.
- To reach the Athena EX dashboard, enter the Amped range extender login credentials.
- Log in or sign in by clicking the “Sign In” or “Login” button.
- You’ll then be sent to the Amped Athena EX administrative dashboard.
- Next, connect your Athena EX WiFi range extender to your network by following the on-screen prompts.
- When you are finished, click the “Save” option to save your modifications.
- Now, disconnect your WiFi range extender from its power source and relocate it to the new spot.
Installing Amped Athena EX using WPS Push Button
The Amped extender setup process using the installation assistant approach may have proven to be rather challenging for you. But, have no fear! We also have another solution to the problem of setting up the Amped Athena EX range extender. Put your trust in the Wireless Protected Setup (WPS) push-button approach. Learn how to use WPS to set up your Amped Athena EX WiFi extender:
- The first step is to have your home’s WiFi router and your Amped Athena EX wireless range extender located in the same room.
- Second, connect the WiFi repeater to a power source.
- Take note that the power indicator light should be consistently green.
- To continue, go to the WiFi range extender’s rear and push the WPS button (Wi-Fi Protected Setup).
- Wait a few minutes to ensure a successful connection between your Athena EX extender and your home WiFi network.
- Penultimately, take your wireless range extender to a different spot and plug it in there.
- Lastly, to ensure a stable Internet connection, access the extended network of your Amped Athena EX range extender.
There you have it! Please take our sincere wishes that this post becomes useful for you in setting up your Amped Athena EX range extender. However, it must be remembered that the extender needs to be given new Amped extender login credentials so that no unauthorized user will be able to break into the extender’s WiFi network. You may be sure that this post will help you with Amped Athena EX setup process in an easy way. If you have something to say, write it in the comments box.