Perhaps you have tried several hair products for silky and smooth hair, such as shampoos, hair masks, conditioners, serum, and even hair gels too. But you are still far from getting the hair quality, growth, or texture that you have dreamt of. You might also be busy trying every other brand and still not getting the desired result. Hang On! We will help you to get you your dream hair. Besides Onion oil and Bhringraj oil, one more oil that could prove beneficial for your hair is almond oil for hair. Extracted from sweet almonds, it is the oldest and most widely grown of all the world’s nut crops.
Almonds are widely known as the “King of Nuts,” but did you know the mighty nut belongs to the same category as peaches and cherries? This natural dry fruit is rich in nutrients, and it helps to enhance and control brain functions. It thus helps you make better decisions, recall memories faster, and make you sharper.
Sweet almond oil or “Badam Rogan” contains all the nutrients you would need for the best nourishment of your hair and even skin. Enriched with the natural goodness of Vitamin E, Vitamin A, essential fatty acids, proteins, potassium, and zinc, Almond Oil for Hair is a better hair care product that you should include in your hair care regime.
8 Step Hair Care Routine, as advised by Haircare Experts
Just like it is important to follow a skincare routine, it is important to pay attention to the needs of your hair and scalp. There are multiple factors that could contribute to shiny and strong hair, and it would depend on your skin and hair type and your lifestyle preferences. Setting a dedicated home-based hair care routine will address most of these issues, provided your hair gets the nourishment it needs.
Here is a perfect 8 step hair care routine, as advised by our hair care experts:
- Regularly massage with hair oil: The first step in a hair care routine is applying hair oil and massaging it on the scalp. Hair oil massage has been a well-known tradition passed on from generations. It will help promote blood circulation and give your hair the moisture it needs.
- Cleanse the scalp and hair: It is essential to detoxify your scalp and hair. The steady build-up of sebum and pollutants at the hair follicles will not let the hair grow. Instead, it would lead to unwanted oiliness and a shabby look. Using a good shampoo will help you keep your scalp clean and free of any impurities. It would also remove any dead skin cells from the scalp and help hair growth.
- Condition your hair: As shampoo can be used to clean the hair and scalp and remove their impurities and dead skin cells, there is a chance that your hair might be stripped of its oils. A toxin-free conditioner can help you restore the lost moisture and natural oils. Also, it helps to reduce frizz and tangles.
- Moisturize your hair: Just like your skin needs to get moisturized, so do your hairs and scalp too. Applying a safe and natural hair serum to your dry hair will help you strengthen your locks, curb the frizz, and help you to detangle your hair easier.
- Detangle your hair: Detangling your hair helps eliminate any knots that might have formed while washing your hair. Experts recommend brushing your hair when they are dry. It helps evenly distribute any product you may apply to your hair.
- Protect your hair: Our hair is often exposed to harmful pollutants and harsh hair styling tools, which often cause damage to hair structure. It can also cause breakage and split ends. Hence, it is recommended to apply a heat protectant spray.
- Nutrients to your hair: Your hair care routine is incomplete if you are not providing the essential nutrients to your hair. Make sure the products you are using are toxin-free, natural, and safe. Also, check for nutrients like Vitamin B12, Iron, Vitamin E, Omega 3 Fatty acids in that oil.
Knowing the Benefits of Using Almond Oil for Hair
These were some of the tips and tricks by which you can take proper care of your hair every day. Almond oil has hydrating and nourishing properties that make our hair healthy, lustrous, and shinier. By massaging your scalp and hair with Mamaearth Almond Oil for hair, you can reduce breakage, split ends, itchy scalp, and dry roots.
Apart from providing these benefits, almond oil provides many other benefits. Let’s have a look at them:
- Calms itchy and flaking scalp
The build of dead cells in the scalp is the most common hair health problem as it results in flaking, itching, and dandruff which hinders the growth of healthy hair. These dead cells loosen their grip on the scalp and can be easily washed out after massaging with almond oil for hair. This oil also helps in softening the scalp.
- Facilitates hair growth
Almond Oil for hair is rich in Vitamin E and Biotin, promoting hair growth and reducing hair thinning. In addition, massaging the scalp with almond oil makes hair stronger and less prone to split ends.
- Softens and conditions the hair
Being an emollient enriched with Vitamin E, almond oil helps treat frizzy hair. In addition, it conditions them and drives out the pollutants from the roots. It also gives a softer texture to the hair and combats the issues of premature graying.
- Repairs and strengthen hair
Oleic acid and linoleic acid in almonds make hair roots stronger. Packed with Omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids, Vitamin E, and magnesium, Mamaearth Almond Oil for Hair nourishes and strengthens hair follicles.
What else can you use for lustrous hair?
While we shared the knowledge about building a perfect hair care routine and almond oil, here is another secret weapon that you may use to turn your dull and dry hair into a lustrous one. By adding Mamaearth Tea Tree Oil to your hair care regimen, you could avail the following benefits to your scalp and hair.
- Prevents the dandruff flakes: Dandruff is caused by yeast infecting the scalp. Dry and itchy scalp causes rashes, redness, and greasy patches. Tea Tree oil benefits for hair include the elimination of fungus and other bacteria that could reside on the scalp.
- Regulates oil production: Oily or greasy hair can often result from dandruff or other bacteria on the scalp. Tea Tree Oil treats the source of overproduction and regulates the scalp’s oil production, which results in a healthier scalp and better-looking hair.
- Promotes hair growth: Tea Tree Oil benefits for hair include treating the scalp, healing damaged and clogged hair follicles, and encouraging healthier hair growth. Tea Tree Oil moisturizes the scalp with antiseptic properties and restores lost nutrients in hair follicles.
Wrapping it up
It is important to remember that maintaining an effective hair care routine takes at least three-six weeks to see effective results. It is advisable to avoid chemically enriched hair care products that promise lightning-quick results. Such claims are usually false and can hurt you in the long run.
Hence, we recommend using Almond Oil for Hair and Tea Tree Oil from Mamaearth. Check out and choose from various safe, natural, and gentle products that offer you an easy way to get the best hair care regimen at home.
Mamaearth is a Made Safe- and PETA-certified organization that makes cruelty-free skincare, haircare, body care, and baby care products in India. It also plants a tree for every order that it delivers, thus making the environment better and cleaner.